It looks like the newly launched Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is getting more errors and bugs for now. It’s recently reported that almost every PC user is encountering the Call of Duty Black Ops Colder War 3107840166 Error while launching the game, which causes the game to crash and annoy the PC Games several times.
If you’re getting the Call of Duty Black Ops Colder War 3107840166 Error, don’t worry we have got a solution for that. So without any further ado, let’s take a quick look at it 👇.
Quickly Fix Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 3107840166 Error
Without wasting you’re time in reading that much, let’s get started.
- First, start with Scanning & Repairing the game files using the Blizzard Launcher.
- Head over to the game.
- Go to Options > Scan and Repair > (If prompted) Allow the Process and wait until it completes.
- Sometimes restarting your PC may do the job correctly with ease. (Although, it’s not the permanent solution) Restarting the PC helps to clear the temporary cache that can fix the issue.
- Make sure your Internet Connection is working correctly.
- Add COD:BOCW to your firewall bypass list, or check whether it is allowed to access the Internet or not.
- If internet access is disabled, please enable it.
- Try using the default or lower in-game graphics settings to check the error fixed or not.
- If you’re using an overclocked CPU/GPU, restore it to defaults using any overclocking tool.
- Update your Graphics Driver Version. To do so:
- Go to Device Manager > Click to Expand the Display Adapters > Right-click on the Dedicated GPU Card > Select Update Driver > Choose “Search Update Automatically” for driver software.
- Try increasing the GPU Fan Speed to reduce overheating of Graphics Card and other components.
- In the last, make sure that your Windows, Game & Blizzard Launcher are up-to-date.
Minimum System Requirements for Call of Duty Black Ops- Cold War
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 Bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64 Bit (v1803 + )
- GeForce GTX 670
- GeForce GTX 1650 (6GB)
- AMD Radeon HD 7950
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 82GB of SSD Space Recommended
Hope, this article will get your job done. If it doesn’t help you. The developers at Activision are already aware of this issue so don’t worry you’ll receive the patch with fix soon.