According to some reports on Twitters, some cold war players had reported the lack of split-screen issue in the game that left players quite frustrating. If you’re using a PS4 or a PS5, we got a fix for you here.
So without any further ado, let’s begin:
Method to activate the split-screen mode on your PS4 or PS5 console:
- Begin by connecting your second controller to your console.
- Log in to your console with a different name and account.
- Head-over to “Multiplayer” menu in the Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
- Now, Press “X” button on your controller to activate the split-screen mode.
- That’s All…
Caught By Some Error- We’ve a solution
It’s reported that some users are getting a new error notice “This content cannot be selected at this time“. So, to solve this
- Just skip it and press the “OK” button.
- Now, press the “X” button on your controller again to check whether the split-screen working or not.
- That’s all.
Make sure to follow the above steps properly in order to enable split-screen mode in your console. Otherwise, if the problem persists, I’ll recommend you to report the game developers Team at Activision and Team Treyarch too.