Free Certification Course Name: Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 for Beginners
Learn how to start editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro CC with these simple follow along with tutorials.
- Should have PC or Mac that supports Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 or newer version (Get a free trial from Adobe website).
What you’ll learn:
- Edit an Entire Video from Beginning to End.
- Starting a Project.
- Creating Sequences.
- Importing Files to Premiere.
- Video Effects and Transitions.
- Audio Effects and Transitions.
- Keyframing and Animation.
- Exporting Your Video for Different Platforms.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of video editing with Adobe Premiere can take this course.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Creating a project.
- Organizing files and importing the footage.
- Getting to know the interface.
- Creating sequences.
- Basic editing tools and shortcuts.
- Adding effects to your footage and familiarize keyframes.
- Basic audio effects and controls.
- Exporting video and presets for different platforms.
This course includes:
- 1-hour on-demand video.
- 1 article.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Course Instructor: Adeep Krishna
How to Subscribe For Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 for Beginners?
- First Signup on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Now(Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020): Click Here
Apply Coupon: FREEMAY