We use the Samsung Odin Flash Tool, to execute FastBoot Commands but also allows us to flash stock firmware & custom recoveries, solve boot-looped states from devices, and much more.
Samsung is one of the most popular brands in the smartphone segment from low-end phones to powerful flagship devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Samsung Devices are often very active in the field of custom development too. Samsung devices are backed by the support of different AOSP Custom ROMs & Custom Recoveries, like TWRP even after Samsung drops the official supports and updates.
However, Samsung does not want you to use the Custom ROMs and Recoveries, and you cannot simply flash these files using FastBoot commands. That’s why we use the Samsung Odin Flash Tool, which not only allows us to execute FastBoot Commands but also allows us to flash stock firmware & custom recoveries, solve boot-looped states from devices, and much more.
In this post, I’ll be guiding you to download and install the Samsung Odin Flash Tool on your Windows PC.
What is Samsung ODIN Flash Tool?
Samsung Odin Flash Tool is stock firmware flashing tool for Samsung Devices based on Android. It was first build by Samsung for using the tool internally as well as at service providers. This tool will help you to get both official and unofficial firmware of any device without any restrictions and tripping the Samsung KNOX Security.
As Samsung ODIN Flash Tool don’t interfere with the KNOX Security, you’re device warranty always remains intact.
Download Samsung ODIN Flash Tool for Windows
It is recommended to always use the latest version of Samsung ODIN Flash Tool for the latest updates, bug fixes, and stability.
- Latest Version: 3.14.4
- For Android 9.0 or Higher
- Odin v3.13.1 -> Download Link
- For Galaxy Note 10/S10/S20 Series
- Odin v3.13.3 -> Download Link
- For Android 10.0 or Higher
How to Install Samsung ODIN Flash Tool
- Make sure you’ve installed the latest Samsung USB Driver on your PC.
- The latest versions of Odin Flash Tool works on Windows 10 & Windows 7 only.
- Before start using Odin Flash Tool, make sure that the Samsung Kies Software is not running in the background.
- Samsung Kies Software may interrupt the process of ODIN Flash Tool.
- To install the firmware, you must download the stock firmware for your device.
- You can use SamFirm to download the latest stock firmware available for your device.
Using Samsung ODIN Flash Tool
- Download the Odin Tool ZIP archive from the download links mentioned above.
- Now, extract the downloaded file on your PC.
- You can use WinRAR, 7zip, or any other tool.
- Open the folder where you’ve extracted the Odin Tool.
- Click “OK” on the warning message.
- That’s it, now ODIN Flash Tool will appear on your screen.
Samsung Firmware Downloader Sites:
So, with all that, I hope you guys will like the post and were able to download the latest version of ODIN FLASH TOOL for flashing stock firmware on your device. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more.