Free Certification Course Name: Master Arduino without coding
Learn how to use Arduino and Scratch4Arduino to control devices like motors and LEDs and make real time projects.
- Arduino UNO board and Arduino Motor Shield.
- You will need to download the Scratch4Arduino 1.6 and Arduino IDE software.
- Led lights, 1 x potentiometer, 1 x small breadboard, 1 x transistor PN2222, 1 x diode 1N4001, 1 x 270 OHM resistor, 1 x DC motor, 1 x HC-SR501 PIR motion sensor.
- 1 x buzzer, 1 x small toy house, 1 x small toy car, 2 x servo motors.
- Thin wires to solder and jumper wires.
What you’ll learn:
- Make a toy car project.
- Develop a theft detection system.
- Control a DC motor and LED lights.
- Make a realtime robotics project.
Who this course is for:
- This course requires one to have basic knowledge in electronics.
- No prior knowledge of programming or coding is required.
- People who want to try Arduino and learn about microcontrollers.
This course includes:
- 1-hour on-demand video.
- 1 downloadable resource.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Course Instructor: Venkatesh Varadachari, Kamesh Dkr [adinserter block=”6″]
How to Subscribe For Master Arduino without coding?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Master Arduino without coding): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: POSTCOVID
**Free offer/coupon may expire soon**