With the upcoming macOS Big Sur, Apple has also announced some privacy features to its Safari Web Browser. With these privacy features, on-board Safari will become one of the safest browsers. But being an all-time Chrome user, I would love to get features from Safari to my favorite browser for more secure web surfing.
Add Safari Privacy Features to Google Chrome
We ‘ll be using ‘uBlock Origin‘ extension available in Chrome Web Store to keep a check on web trackers and block them directly using the extension while visiting harmful websites.
[appbox chromewebstore cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm]
To add this extension on Google Chrome, follow the steps given below:
- Open Google Chrome and go to “Chrome Web Store”
- Search for “Block Origin” and open Extension Page.
- Install the extension by clicking on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Confirm the addition by clicking on the “Add Extension” button on the confirmation box.
- That’s All! Now you can use the extension to keep a check on trackers.