If you’re looking somewhere to download the latest Samsung Firmware for your Galaxy Devices and want a legit place to download them, Frija Download Tool is gonna be your handy choice. Frija Download Tool was created with the intention to help users download the latest stable firmware for any Samsung Device based on your Country or Region.
In this post, I will guide you through-out the links for the latest Frija Download Tool to download the Latest Firmware available for your Samsung Device. Frija Download Tool is very reliable in terms of database and is kept updated with the latest stock firmware of the devices.
What is Frija Download Tool?
Frija Download Tool is developed by an XDA Senior Member wssyncmldm. The tool was named Frija, the wife of Odin, which is also the name of the firmware flashing tool for Samsung Phones. Frija is the most reputed source for downloading the latest firmware for Samsung devices.
Latest Frija Download Tool:
- Frija Download Tool v1.4.2 -> Download Link (Latest)
- Frija Download Tool v1.4.1 -> Download Link
- Frija Download Tool v1.4.0 -> Download Link
Using Frija Download Tool:
Now, here’s a guide for you to download the latest Samsung firmware for your device using Frija download tool. Follow the steps carefully.
Requirements of Frija Download Tool
Here are the prerequisites that you’ll need to use the Frija Download Tool:
Operating System: Windows 7 x64/Windows 10 x64
Latest Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft Visual C++ Redist. 2008, 2010, 2013
Unmetered Internet Connection
Steps to Use Frija Download Tool on your PC:
- Step 01: Download the latest version of Frija Download Tool from the above-mentioned link on your PC.
- Step 02: Extract the files to a separate folder.
- Step 03: In case of any error, check you’ve Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable installed on your PC, if not, please install them.
- Step 04: Once the requirements are fulfilled, open the tool, and start using it.
- Step 05: Enter the model number of your device and region code (CSC) and, click on the “Check Update” button.
- Step 06: If the search query returns will result, the latest version of the firmware will appear and you can download it by clicking the “Download” button on the left-down corner of the software.
If you face any issues then, you can head over to the official issue tracker to lodge your issue. With all the steps mentioned, that’s it for this blog for now. Hope you guys will like my article. See you guys in the next one.