Looking for a quick guide to buy a gaming monitor for yourself, here’s a list of one of the most popular and best gaming monitors that you can buy now at low price.
Best Gaming Monitors in Your Budget
LG Ultragear Gaming 24 Inch (60 cm) LCD 1920 x 1080 Pixels IPS Full Hd – 144Hz, 1Ms, G-Sync Compatible, Freesync Premium, Srgb 99%, HDMI X 2, Display Port, HP Out, HDR 10 (Black)
- It delivers the latest hardware, specs, ergonomics, sleek design, and sensory experience.
- An ultra-fast speed of 144Hz allows gamers to see the next frame quickly and makes the image appear smoothly. The gamers can respond rapidly to opponents and aim at targets easily.
- With IPS 1ms comparable to TN Speed, providing a minimized afterimage and a fast response time, you can enjoy a whole new gaming performance.
- This monitor supports HDR10 with sRGB 99% (Typ.) enabling realistic visual immersion with rich colors and contrast. Regardless of the battlefield, it can help gamers to see the dramatic colors the game developers intended.
BenQ Mobiuz EX2510S 24.5 Inch 1080p Full HD IPS Gaming Monitor, 165Hz, 1ms, AMD Freesync Premium, HDR 400 Nits, 99% sRGB, 5W Speakers, Height Adjustable, Eye Care, Dual HDMI 2.0, Display Port
- 24.5-INCH GAMING MONITOR: Borderless IPS panel with 165Hz refresh rate, 1ms MPRT, 1920×1080 Full HD resolution & AMD Freesync Premium for smooth gameplay
- IMAGE OPTIMIZATION: BenQ HDRi technology, Light Tuner, and Black eQualizer with 99% sRGB color gamut coverage that helps optimize image quality for the better immersive gaming experience
- SUPERIOR TRUE SOUND: Dynamic sound from two 2.5W built-in speakers plus a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) chip, fine-tuned by tremolo with three custom sound modes
- CONVENIENCE & CONTROL: 5-Way Navigator, Scenario Mapping, and Gaming Quick OSD offer easy control
- COMFORT: Height / Tilt / Swivel adjustability and BenQ’s Eye-Care features (TUV Rheinland Certified) for a better experience
- CONNECTIVITY: HDMI 2.0 x 2 and DP 1.2 x1
LG Ultragear 27-inch IPS FHD, G-Sync Compatible, HDR 10, Gaming Monitor with Display Port, HDMI x 2, Height Adjust & Pivot Stand, 144Hz, 1ms – 27GL650F
- Nvidia Certified G-Sync Compatible 144 Hz, 1ms Gaming Monitor
- 27 Inch Full HD IPS Screen (sRGB 99%) with HDR 10, 400 nits Brightness
- Ports: Dual HDMI, Display Port, Headphone Out
- Height Adjust, Pivot (Landscape & Portrait), Tilt (+5, -15 deg) Stand
- Special Features- G-Sync Compatible 1ms, 144 Hz, IPS Screen with HDR 10, Height Adjustment; Anti Glare Screen; Pivot Adjustment; Thin Bezel; Tilt Adjustment; Flicker-Free; Wall Mountable
- Wall Mount option with 100 x 100 VESA Compatible
- 3 Year Comprehensive Parts & Labor
ASUS 24.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080), Nvidia G-SYNC Compatible Esports Gaming Monitor, 0.5ms, Up to 165 Hz, DP, HDMI, DVI-D, Super Narrow Bezel, FreeSync, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free – VG258QR
27-inch: ₹ 23,039.00
24.5-inch: ₹ 17,999.00
- 24.5-inch Full HD gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 165Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default
- 05ms response time for smooth gameplay, and ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Technology to further reduce ghosting and motion blur
- GameFast Input Technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor
- Asus Gaming Monitor also features UL/cUL, CB, CE, ErP, FCC, CCC, CU, RCM, BSMI, VCCI, RoHS, J-MOSS, WEEE, Windows 7 & 8.1 & 10 WHQL, CEL level 1, MEPS, PSE, UkrSEPRO, KCC, E-Standby, TUV-Flicker Free, TUV-Low Blue Light
- 27-inch Variant also available
ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor – 63.5cm (24.5 viewable) Full HD (1920×1080), 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync compatible, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Adaptive-sync, 1ms (MPRT) FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort
- 24. 5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS panel 144Hz refresh rate 1ms (MPRT) response rate gaming monitor with AMD Free Sync for a smooth gameplay
- Extreme low motion blur (elmb) technology to further reduce ghosting and to create a fluid gaming experience
- Asus Shadow Boost Technology clarifies dark areas without overexposing brighter areas, making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas
- Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full Tilt/swivel/pivot/height adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Flexible connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI x2, and 2W speakers to provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
AOC 27-inch Curved 1700R Gaming Monitor with HDMIx2/VGA Port/Display Port, Full HD, Free Sync,144Hz, 1ms, Tilt Adjustment, Swivel Adjustment, Height Adjustment – C27G1 (Black)
- 27-inch Full HD gaming monitor with an immersive refresh rate of 144Hz and Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- It packs a bezel-free look and is accompanied by a red bottom border that enhances the monitor’s overall look.
- Bundled with a refresh rate of 144Hz, ensuring smooth performance, it dynamically switches the refresh rate between 30-144Hz.
Some Unavailable Gaming Monitors
Lenovo G27c-10 Curved Gaming Monitor 27″ VA FHD, 165Hz, 1ms MPRT, FreeSync, 1Display Port, 1HDMI, Audio Out, Tilt & Height Adjustable, VESA Mount, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification – Best Budget Gaming Monitor ⭐
- Immersive viewing experience: 27-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) gaming monitor 16: 9 aspect ratio 3-side near-edgeless 1500R curved VA FHD display
- Smooth gaming experience: response time 1ms with MPRT refresh rate 165 Hz AMD FreeSync technology
- Flexibility for uninterrupted sessions- ergonomically suited tilt & adjustable stand: 130 mm lift range and -5°/22° Tilt angle VESA mount.
- Seamless connectivity: 1 x HDMI 2.0 1 x DP 1.2 1 x audio out (3.5 mm)
- Tuv Rheinland low blue light, TUV Rheinland flicker free: blue light certified, offering flicker-free visuals and minimizing eye strain
- Minimum user eye fatigue with undistorted colors
What is GSync?
G-Sync is an adaptive sync technology developed by Nvidia aiming at eliminating screen tearing and the need for software alternatives such as Vsync. G-Sync eliminates screen tearing by allowing a video display’s refresh rate to adapt to the frame rate of the outputting device rather than the outputting device adapting to the display, which could traditionally be refreshed halfway through the process of a frame being output by the device, resulting in screen tearing, or two or more frames being shown at once.
What is FreeSync?
FreeSync is an adaptive synchronization technology for liquid-crystal displays that support a variable refresh rate, aimed at avoiding tearing and reducing stuttering caused by a misalignment between the screen’s refresh rate and the content’s frame rate. FreeSync was developed by AMD and first announced in 2014 to compete against Nvidia’s proprietary G-Sync. It is royalty-free, free to use, and has no performance penalty.
Price Last Updated- Oct 10th, 2022